Thursday, July 12, 2007

Some thought's to share

I've been a lazy ass blogging.ive got loads of pictures and stuff i wanna talk about but my day's kinda really crazy and am not too good with sitting on the PC for so long but i really want to do this and will find time.
Today i was going through some old papers and came upon some poems i wrote a different times of my life way back and thogth to share them.....


I fear...
Something trouble's my heart
Something i dont understand
Something i cant really place
Something i dont know if i can face

My heart is heavy
And i feel nervy
I wonder what burden
with which am laden

I know not where to run
Not who to turn
To flee is cowardice
Pretense is never nice

I fear...I fear...


This was a phase i went through and funny enough i couldnt even place why.soon i felt like i had to flee from this feeling so i wrote another

I flee...
I flee from it
I flee from him
I flee from them

I flee from the unseen
I flee from the unfelt
I flee from the unheard

I flee from being bitten
I flee from being smitten
I flee into hiding

I flee from something
that i feel throbbing
though you may say nothing
but i still flee

I flee what i see not
I flee from that i know not


Still i couldnt place it.and as time went by it fizzled away.
looking back later,i had school,work,family and all to battle with at the sametime.Not loosing any and doing well at every.swarmped under that pressure couldnt even look to see the issues but,it passed by.

And talking about work as one of those issues,sometimes then i was worried if it was i who wasnt doing fantastic at work or the company itself and my boss that had the problem.
I had the battle with myself and expressed...

They say am in the wrong place
They say i cant run the race
They say ill be better in another phase
They say there i'll make a face

Andi take a deep breath
Deeper into my thoughts
bloom where you are planted
that is what i was thought

But...
What if theres no planter
What if there's no water
What if the land isnt fertile
What if the land has gone sterile

Oh ye wise heads
come take lead
arrange my lie beads
that i may take heed


I didnt get any help from the wise heads so i had to make my own decision and i look back today and thank God it paid off.it was a risk but i took it cos life of course is about risks.

No comments: