Wednesday, August 15, 2007

10 Days

i've just gone through a couple of blogs and some interesting,some boring,some with heavy followership and some sparringly and some none!
i saw a particular one that has no comments at all but every post start's with...
hi people.hey ma favourite people.hello my sweet friends.and the likes.am about to start a piece now but knowing well that the last comments i got was four posts away,i do not know what to start with.....so i just say...U na well done ni ooo.
I've always said that i am not the person that sits on the net for too long.i say to myself everyday that its just lazy.so i've decided to take it step by step.i'll do a piece in every ten days at least...thinking of changing the blog name to 10days sef!but noo DebolaLagos get story.
so,pls drop by every ten days and you'll read something new and promise twill be interesting.
I've gpot loads of pictures to share with plenty plenty tori to follow.i just found my cord for my phone to laptop so get ready but sad news is that some muuuuurraaaafffuuccking(okay i take that back)smart phone engineer has just spoilt the cam of my fone and even has then gutts to say he doesn't like the way am talking to him becos he's few,i mean few years older than me.so i might not be able to take my 'on the move' pics till i get a new one..accsssually mabye its God saying...come son,go get ur blackberry.
as in everyone get blackberry for lagos oo.Lagos big boys like us soppose buy too now just for show even if we no need am. abi how u see am?
But as i always say really,i will marry when i want!

No comments: