Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bits

well coming from a post about church,just reminds of church on Sunday.I love my church as in so much that whenever i do not go i miss it.i miss the worship cos its one of a kind,i miss the people,the love,the scenerey and ......am just attached to the church.its not so big,got a very accessible pastor who's my friend you know. so its so family really.
church is 9 am,Sunday school 8:15 but i dont fool myself about the SS cos i do not really enjoy it so i try to make it ontime for the main service which starts from 9 to about 11:30/12.so i start getting ride from about 8 nam to be on my way by 8:45 and get there for few mins to 9 but my sis would wait till about that 8:45 to start preparing then beg me to wait so i wud but i didnt like it cos we then get to miss a lot of the praisee and service without praise for me is never complete.so i've made up my mind to stop waiting for her.when we get to heaven we'll be operating on different accounts so let everyone work for their salvation.as i walked out of the house leaving here rushing to catch up with me,i meet a couple of her friends down the road who wanted me to also wait so we can go together.i paused for a minute and when they didnt show up i left.15mins into intensive praise and worship they walk in together and i was just thankfull i left em.
No the issue,have u ever wondered why u dont obey the ushers on where to sit.where u always insist on sitting on ur favourite seat even when they are saying to you to come somehwere else?
This woman walked in on Sunday and chose to sit on the second to the last row when the usher asked to go to the front rows she just ingnored him.15mins into the service her fone rings.some very funny ringtone like a desktop,she's so embarrassed.couldnt even look up as she just gave the same usher handbnag to take out and swtch off the mobile.she was so embarrassed she cudnt even stand up.

have u ever left ur fone on while in church?thats one question
2) ever rang before during service?
3)what do u do?

2 comments:

Afrobabe said...

She best thank God it wasn't a nasty song...

Admin UD said...

I always make sure my phone's on silence whenever i'm in church. I can't switch it off completely...you never can tell :)